2017 Scholarship Applications now open
Foundation Barossa proudly announces the opening of applications for the following 2017 scholarships:
Who is eligible?
- Students currently studying Year 12 or have completed Year 12 and are either studying or working (full time or part time).
- The child of a parent (or parents) who live in the Barossa, or have worked in the wine industry.
- The applicant need not currently reside in the Barossa.
- The applicant must have selected a course of tertiary study e.g. university or TAFE for next year.
- Have financial hardship in relation to study.
Applications close Wednesday the 30th of November, 2016.
Information including the full eligibility requirements for each scholarship is available on the Foundation Barossa website.