APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 GRANTS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Grants are made from the Barossa Region Community Foundation Public Fund, it is preferable but not essential, that the applicant must be a Charitable Organisation with Item 1 DGR and TCC status.
The amount available for individual grants is up to $5000.
The closing date for applications for the 2018 Annual Grants Program is 31 May 2018.
How to apply
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions before applying.
- All applications must be completed via the online application portal.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Preferred but not essential, that Charitable organisations with Item 1 Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status whose projects are of benefit to the community of the Barossa and surrounding areas.
- Individuals are not eligible.
- Organisations that have previously received grant money from Foundation Barossa and have not fulfilled their obligations nor provided satisfactory project evaluation reports are not eligible.
Projects eligible for funding
Projects eligible for consideration must develop human resources within a DGR organisation or the community members that the DGR services and reflect the values and objectives of Foundation Barossa listed below:
- Change not charity
- Nurturing citizenship
- Capacity building from within
- Fostering and empowering self sustainability;
and would contribute to at least one of Foundation Barossa’s areas of interest:
- Community Development
Projects not eligible for funding:
- Projects which are considered the responsibility of governments
- Projects for private benefit
- Projects for political purposes
- Projects that have already commenced