We work with organisations and individuals for the social, cultural and economic prosperity of the Barossa. Each year our Community Grants program supports community-based projects throughout the Barossa region. The projects we assist address key needs, build community strength and find collaborative solutions to opportunities and problems. This creates a strong, vital community in which everyone can participate and contribute.
This is one-way Foundation Barossa makes a long-term contribution to nurturing our community.
The amount available for individual grants is $1,500, with Foundation Barossa supporting a total annual community grant sum of $5,000.
Projects must benefit the Barossa community.
They should reflect the values and objectives of Foundation Barossa:
- Community: We’re a community-based foundation that invests for the long term benefit of the community. We collaborate with like minded organisations and individuals in our community to deliver on the promise.
- Inclusive: We believe that everyone within our community deserves to participate fully. We recognise that some members are excluded. We work to improve the ability, opportunity and dignity of those that are disadvantaged, to ensure that no one is left out.
- Nurturing: We identify those who can make a positive contribution to our community and help them achieve their goals.
Projects not eligible for funding:
- Projects that are the responsibility of governments.
- Projects for private benefit.
- Projects for political purposes.
- Projects that have already started.
- Charitable organisations with Item 1 Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status are preferred (but not essential).
How to apply?
Please read the full Terms & Conditions before applying.
Open 1 August – close 31 August 2021.
For further information, contact Annabelle Elton-Martin, Executive Officer on 0455 774 333.